Monday, May 30, 2011

As I Read (1)

Currently Reading a Wonderful Book

I'll share...
  • quotes from the book
  • music that I'm listening to
  • images that inspire me
  • anything else that may arise in between reviews!


This shall be fun and I hope not limiting in anyway.

If you like you can jump in on the fun!
Grab the image or make your own.

Add a link in the comments and I'll stop by!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Currently Reading:

Wither by Lauren Destefano  (ARC)

"We've been married for nearly a month, but this is the first time since our wedding that I've been able to look at him."  --- Page 83

This may be the beginning of the book but I really have not found anything that really jumps out at me quote wise.  My notebook is empty... this is just a quote from the page I am currently on.


Image:

We <3 It!
I could hardly resist this find letter!


Music:



I'm not sure why but I have become in love with Korean Pop!
Heartbreaker is very catchy.
I almost promise you will love it even if you don't know the words!

No comments:

Post a Comment